League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Santa Barbara County, CA
June 6, 2006 Election
Superior Court Judge; County of Santa Barbara; Office 7 Voter Information
6 Year Term.
Results as of Jun 29 8:48am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (351/351)
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Arthur Alvarez Garcia
- Occupation: Judge of the Superior Court
- Completing 10th year on the Bench
- Currently Presiding Judge of Juvenile Court Santa Barbara County
- Santa Barbara Superior Court Commissioner
- Attorney - Private Practice Santa Barbara County, 17 years
Kevin E. Ready
- Efficient administration of justice while treating everyone with respect and dignity
- Collaboration with colleagues and all entities involved with the judicial system
- The best opportunity to stop the cycle of crime is working with juveniles and their families
- Occupation: County Attorney, County of Santa Barbara
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- FORUM FOR JUDGES
- Thursday, May 4 7:00 p.m.- 9:00 p.m.
- Betteravia Government Center
- 511 E. Lakeside Parkway, Santa Maria
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| What's New?
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 4, 2007 10:09 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.