(Vote for 1)
Election results -- manually collected from individual City Clerks' offices -- are official unless noted above. Unofficial results will be updated as available.
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Businessman
- President, Pasadena Unified School Board
- Co-Chair Measure Y Bond Campaign Committee
- Chair, PUSD Curriculum Committee
- Chair, PUSD Commission on Educational Choice
- BFA, Art Center College of Design
- Alumnus PUSD, 3 children in our public schools
Mary Dee Romney
- Increase academic performance with a focus on Middle and High Schools
- Support classroom teachers with a leaner central office administration
- Focus on basic skills, but also engage students in arts, science, technology and community service
- Occupation: Reading Tutor
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Pasadena Unified School District
- City of Pasadena Election Website
LWV Candidate Forum
- League of Women Voters, Pasadena Area
News and Analysis
- March 1, 7-9PM
- Altadena Senior Center; info: 626-798-0965
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Google News Search