(Vote for 1)
Tyrone K. Yates
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Attorney, Historian, and State Representative
- B.A., History, University of Cincinnati, 1978
- J.D., Law, University of Toledo College of Law, March, 1981
- Member, Ohio House of Representatives, 2003-present
- Trial Counsel, Juvenile Division, Hamilton County Public Defenders Office, 2000-2002
- Vice-Mayor of Cincinnti 1993-95, 1995-97
- Member, Cincinnati City Council, 1990-1999
- Stable Fiscal and Tax Structure for Ohio
- Making Ohio within top ten of support among states for public schools
- Urban unemployment strategy that employs Ohio citizens and strengthens our society
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: CEO Public Safety Organization
- Electro-Mechanical Engineer, Washington Technical Institute, University of Washington, D.C.
- Maryland University, School of Engineering
- Philadelphia School of Computer Technology
- Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory
- Berklee School of Music
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of the Cincinnati Area has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
7 questions on Qualifications, Top Priority, Pressing Issue, State Revenue shortfalls, Education Funding, Tax Reform, and Transportation.
Secretary of State
Ohio State Government
Ohio House of Representatives
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates - Ohio House
- Browse to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 33. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
News and Analysis
- Waycross Candidate Forums
Cincinnati and Hamilton County Public Library
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.