(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Susan A. Davis
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member, United States House of Representatives
- Phone: 619-281-6235; Addr: PO Box 84049, San Diego, CA 92138
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Engineer/Small Businessowner
- BSEE - San Diego State University
- MSEE - University of California, Los Angeles
- EMBA - San Diego State University (9/2004)
- Republican Party of San Diego Central Committee
Lawrence P. Rockwood
- National and Homeland Security
- Jobs and the Economy
- Party: Green
- Occupation: U.S. History Adjunct Professor
- Former Army Counterintelligence Officer
- American Civil Liberties Union's Kharas Award, Spring 1995
- Former Member, Military, Security, and Police Working Group of Amnesty International, USA
- Consultant, Institute for Policy Studies, Center for International Policy, Washington DC
- Fellow, Center for International Policy, Washington DC
- Opiate Addiction Treatment Nurse
Adam Van Susteren
- Ratify the Rome Treaty establishing the International Criminal Court (ICC)
- Prevent the conditions that could lead to genocide after the removal of US forces form Iraq and Afghanistan
- End corporate free trade and replace with humane fair trade
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Legal Analyst
- Phone: 619-299-2326; Addr: 6031 Cirrus St., San Diego, CA 92110; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
3 questions on Federal Resources, Foreign Policy, and Federal Budget.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for US House 53. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.