(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Eli Wallace Conroe
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Legislator
- Phone: 619-295-6923; Addr: 3609 Fourth Ave., San Diego, CA 92103
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Student
- G.E.D. attained in April 2000
- Member of College Bowl team representing Skagit Valley College- Whidbey Campus to the Regional contest held at Oregon State University in 2002
- Furniture Mover!
Petra E. Barajas
- The bill of rights! Especially the 2nd here in California!
- Small government. Low taxes with no wasted money!
- Free will. Little to no government regulation of one's personal affairs!
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Retired Realtor/Broker
- Mother of six U.S. children, she believes in putting our neighborhoods first, supporting "The American Dream"; for "The People"
- In 1955 A Home Front Hero for America's Freedom fighting a perilous fight of ill health, financial burden, raising a daughter alone.
- In 1960 became an U.S. citizen, pledging allegiance to our country, U.S. of America.
- In 1969 National School District Head Start Chairwoman, HUD's Federal Program for underprivileged children.
- 1974 Business Woman Editor-Publisher of Sports Super Spark Magazine.
- 1975 South Bay cities Board of Realtors Equal Rights Committee.
- For the mother of a deceased son or daughter to have all records from doctors or hospitals made available upon the request of the mother.
- For the State Assembly to be run as a half time job with half paid salaries.
- For the State Attorney General investigate and prosecute all courts, crooked attorneys and judges who violate the U.S. and State Constitutions.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 79. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.