(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Councilwoman/Small Businesswoman
- Phone: 949-716-3400; Addr: 23976 Aliso Creek Rd., Laguna Niguel, CA 92677; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Mother/Businesswoman
- BA History, California State University, Fresno
- UCSD Doctoral Fellowship
Andrew "Andy" Favor
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant
- Graduate of San Diego State University
- Past Alternate Orange County Republican Central Committee
- Active in Scouting and Y-Indian Programs
- Board Member, Young Executives of America
- Eliminate regulations, and simplify and lower taxes.
- Promote better schools and greater educational diversity.
- End the failed war on drugs and reallocate resourses to fight violent crime.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 73. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.