(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Member, State Assembly
- Business Process Redesign Consultant
- Licensed Physical Therapist
- Providing Better Health Care that is More Accessible and Affordable
- Improving Our Schools and Providing Quality Education for All Californians
- Reducing Traffic Congestion and Providing Safe, Affordable Alternative Transportation Options
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Business Owner/Parent
- Family Tax Consultant
- Former Member, California Assembly
- Former Member, U.S. Congress
- Major, U.S. Air Force (Retired)
- Chief Auditor, National Semiconductor
- B.S. Business Administration, Ohio State
Zander Y. Collier, III
- Restore lost jobs through improving business climate
- Control state spending and stop tax rate increases
- Teach each child to read, write and speak English by graduation
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Engineer/Entrepreneur
- Fix the California Budget by reigning in spending
- Provide clean, open, and accountable leadership
- Return control of schools to the local level
Lawrence R. Hileman
- Phone: 408-364-3745; Addr: 596 Latimer Circle, Campbell, CA 95008
- Phone: 408-209-4958; Addr: 3682 Irlanda Way, San Jose, CA 95124
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 24. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Sept. 23 - Candidate Forum, Campbell Council Chambers, sponsored by Chamber of Commerce, LWV, AAUW, SVCN Newspapers.
- City Council candidates at 5:30 pm, State Sen. Dist. 11 candidates at 7 pm, State Assembly Dist. 24 candidates at 8 pm.
- Oct. 1, Candidate Forum, Saratoga Library Community Room, sponsored by LWV, Chamber of Commerce, AAUW, SVCN Newspapers.
- Saratoga Council candidates at 6 pm, State Sen. Dist. 15 candidates at 7 pm, State Assembly Dist 24 candidates at 8 pm.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.