(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Sally J. Lieber
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Lawmaker
- Assistant Speaker Pro Tempore, California State Assembly
- Chair, Select Committee on Mobilehomes
- Chair, Select Committee on Human Trafficking in California
- 100% Rating: Planned Parenthood, Sierra Club, Children's Advocacy Institute, Vote the Coast and the California Labor Federation
- Former Mayor and Councilmember, City of Mountain View
- Education: City College San Francisco, Foothill College, Stanford University
- Clean air and clean water for a healthy environment.
- A world-class education for every student in California.
- Increased government efficiency and accountability.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Retail Salesperson/Student
- Phone: 408-551-3000 x8145; Addr: 500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 22. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- Oct. 21 - Candidate Forum at 7 pm, Mtn. View Council Chambers, sponsored by LWV, AAUW, PTA.
- U.S. House of Rep Dist 14 candidates, State Senate Districts 11 & 13 candidates, State Assembly District 22 candidates, Superior Court Judge run-off candidates.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.