(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Todd W. Schwenk
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: State Assemblyman
- Phone: 916-319-2004; Addr: 1127 11th St., Ste. 310, Sacramento, CA 95814
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Security Services Executive
- alarm company owner: EYE-ON ALARM
- Bachelor's Degree Cal State Hayward 1991 Mass Communication
- CA Alarm Association Former Vice President
- Democrat party Precinct Leader 1992, 1996.
- reinforce public schools-police departments-firefighters.
- rescind "three strikes" for non-violent offenders.
- protect state's rights to self-determine medicines and lifestyles.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 4. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.