(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert A. Woods
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Assemblyman/Businessman
- Phone: 530-899-6942; Addr: PO Box 291, Chico, CA 95927
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Teacher/Naturalist
- B.S Wildlife Biol. Univ. of Montana
- 75 units Educ. CSU Chico et al
- Public school teacher 30 years
- Twice elected City Council Susanville, Ca
- Theodore Bass Teacher-in-Politics Award
- Twenty-one seasons Naturalist-Interpreter
Robert "Bob" Burk
- Solid funding for Public Schools - pre-school thru Grade 14
- Full environmental protection for forests & California coastline
- Pay-as-we-go for critical infrastructure, esp. levees in N. California
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Manager/Electrical Engineer
- B.S. Electrical Engineering, Univ of the Pacific
- Chairman, Nevada County Libertarian Party
- Community Advisory Commission, Pittsburg, CA
- Free-market government services
- Fiscal responsibility
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 3. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.