League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Sonoma County, CA
November 2, 2004 Election
Board Member; Mark West Union School District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 19 4:09pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (21/21)
(6 Writein Votes 0.1%)
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Deanna "Dee" Wallace
- Occupation: Incumbent
- District involvement since 1981 as parent volunteer, instructional assistant, Business Office Assistant and Board Member since 1992.
- Assoc. Degree from Glendale Community College with Business emphasis
- Attended CSULA
- Currently Exec. Assistant to Dean of Public Safety/SRJC
- Married to John 39 years; two sons Glen, age 29 and Dean age 32, who both attended Mark West Schools
Leslie "Sarge" Milldrum
- Fiscal responsibility with top emphasis on needs of District children
- Bond-funded facilities oversight for greatest benefit to students and staff
- Curriculum and technology integration
- Occupation: School Bus Driver
- Occupation: Route Sales Supervisor
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: December 15, 2004 13:38 PST
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.