REGISTER to VOTE
You must have registered before February 17
to vote on March 2.
Fill out the Online Registration Form from the Secretary of State.
See Voter Registration in California from the League of Women Voters.
How to Vote using your county's voting system
- from the Secretary of State
NEWS MEDIA LINKS
LOCAL GOVERNMENT LINKS
PROS & CONS of BALLOT MEASURES
- Friday, October 18th, 7:30 p.m. at Leisure Village, Santa Rosa Valley Road, Camarillo
Call a friend who lives in the village to ask if you may attend.
- Friday, October 11th, 11 a.m. at T.O. City Council Board Room, 2100 Thousand Oaks Blvd., T.O.
- Tuesday, October 8th, 9:30 a.m. at United Methodist Church of Ojai, 120 Church Road, Ojai
- Tuesday, October 8th, 6:30 p.m. at Oxnard Library, Room B, 251 South "A" Street, Oxnard
- Tuesday, October 15th, 7 p.m. at United Methodist Church, 1029 E. Santa Paula Street, (Off N. 10th Street) Santa Paula
Includes State Measures and Adams Canyon, Measure F
- Thursday, October 10th, 7 p.m. at Anacapa Middle School, Corner of Mills Road and Telegraph Avenue, Ventura
Cosponsored with AAUW
STATE GOVERNMENT LINKS
If the page does not have the Smart Voter logo that you see in the upper left corner, it is not a Smart Voter page!!
Submit feedback to us