California State Government
March 2, 2004 Election
- OUR HARDWORKING CITIZENS REMAIN MIRED IN TRAFFIC GRIDLOCKS.
- WHAT WE DO AND HOW WE LIVE DIRECTLY DEPEND ON HOW HEALTHY OUR ECONOMY IS AND WHAT TAXES WE PAY.
- I BELIEVE THERE SHOULD BE A BALANCE BETWEEN PRODUCTION AND ENVIRONMENT.
- WE MUST REMAIN STRONG TO SUSTAIN OUR WAY OF LIFE.
IT TAKES ONE ACCIDENT TO CLOG THE ROADS RESULTING IN TRAFFIC DELAYS COSTING BILLION OF DOLLARS.
- Would help Bay Area Planners craft a coordinated plan to relieve traffic congestions.
- Favor expansion of ferry service.
- Favor Mass Rapid Transit systems and extension of BART all around the San Francisco Bay Area connecting surrounding counties.
- Favor connecting San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose airorts by helicopter service.
- Favor BART Tube extension connecting three major Bay Area airports.
- Favor telecommuting.
- Develop alternate fuels.
LESS TAXES PRODUCE JOBS
- Eliminate fraud and waste.
- Simplify the tax code.
- Eliminate marriage and death penalty tax.
- Favor cutting tax rate.
- Favor free and balanced trade.
- Stop exporting jobs to foreign countries.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO BREATHE UNPOLLUTED AIR, DRINK CLEAN WATER AND EAT NUTRITIOUS FOOD.
- Favor no offshore drilling.
- Cut greenhouse gases and air pollution.
- Build more parks.
- Save America's forests.
- Protect bio-diversity on and private lands.
- Stop using MTBE
A STRONGER, PROUDER & BETTER AMERICA IS GOOD FOR US AND THE WORLD.
Please visit my website http://www.Qforcongress.com/issues.html for more information. Thank you.
- Raise military salaries.
- We must remain strong to protect and preserve our constitution.
- We must work hard to make sure that this country remains Stronger, Prouder and Better for us and our children.
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
March 2004 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created from information supplied by the candidate: February 26, 2004 11:49
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.