(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gail E. Neira
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Corporate Director
- Long-time member, San Francisco Republican County Central Committee and Republican State Central Committee of California (RSCCC)
- Current Member, Platform Committee of California Republican Party
- 2002 Republican Party Nominee, 13th Assembly District
- President, San Francisco Republican Alliance, hosting frequent events for Republican legislators and other public figures
- San Francisco Campaign Manager for State Treasurer Ivy Baker Priest and State Controller Houston Flournoy, carrying San Francisco for both candidates
- San Francisco Taraval Headquarters Office Manager, Bush For President (2000)
Colin V. Gallagher
- Re-Elect President Bush and work for Republican Victory in 2004!
- Oppose Unnecessary Tax Increases and Wasteful and Corrupt Government Spending!
- Help Governor Schwarzenegger! Elect A Republican Majority in Sacramento!
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Workers' Compensation Defense Attorney
- A.B. Harvard University - cum laude
- J.D. University of California - Hastings
- Former President - Log Cabin Repubican Club of San Francisco
- I support balancing the state budget through cutting state spending without raising taxes.
- I will fight for meaningful workers' compensation reform that is fair to both injured workers with objective findings of disability and to employers.
- I would push for the privatization and "contracting-out" of non-essential sections of the state bureaucracy.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Assembly session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Click on "Assembly", then browse the next page to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 13. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.