League of Women Voters of California Education Fund
Fresno County, CA
March 2, 2004 Election
Republican Party County Central Committee; County of Fresno; Supervisorial District 2 Voter Information
2 Year Term.
You can vote in this contest only if registered in the Republican party.
"Decline to State" party voters may not vote for this contest.
Results as of Mar 24 11:41am, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (95/95)|
99.9% Voter Turnout (103779/48595)
(200 Writein Votes 0.2%)
(Vote for 8)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Jerry L. Duncan
Susan L. Abbott
- Occupation: Fresno City Councilmember / Miembro del Consejo de Fresno
- Email: email@example.com
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent / Titular por Nombramiento
Paul A. Dictos
- Occupation: Naval Officer/Attorney / Oficial de la Naval/Abogado
- Occupation: Certified Public Accountant / Contador Público Certificado
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from California State University Fresno.
- Worked for the City of Fresno Audit Division for five years as an Accountant/Auditor in charge of internal audits.
- President and CEO of Paul A. Dictos Accountancy Corporation employing five professional staffers.
- 27 Years Independent Auditor of private entities, nonprofits and local governments.
- Controller/CFO of a local multimillion dollar corporation
- Accepted as a Peer Reviewer by the California Society of CPAs
- I will work together with all your elected officials.
- I will adhere to the Republican ideals
- I will strive to increase Republican voter registration in our county
- Occupation: Businessman / Empresario
- President-Westco Equities,Inc. employing over 100 employees
- MPA degree - Univ. of Southern Calif.
- Treasurer & Board Member Lincoln Club
- Dist 2 Delegate Repubican Central Committee
- Fresno City Planning Commissioner
- I have served on several boards of directors
Marta B. Obler
- Promote & support Republican ideals
- Prudent fiscal management & free enterprise
- Limited government and a free society
- Occupation: Medical Doctor / Doctor en Medicina
- Occupation: Physician / Médico
- Occupation: University Student / Estudiante Universitario
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Occupation: Retired Secondary Teacher / Maestro Jubilado de Secundaria
Scott D. Trapp
- Occupation: Real Estate Agent /Agente de Bienes Raíces
- Occupation: Educator / Educador
- Occupation: Retired/Jubilado
Lawrence E. Hawkins
Robert "Rob" Pierson
- Occupation: Education / Educación
- Occupation: Sales / Ventas
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- The Republican Central Committee of Fresno County
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: May 4, 2004 14:40 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.