LWV League of Women Voters of California
Smart Voter
Los Angeles County, CA February 25, 2003 Election
Directory of Los Angeles County, CA Measures
Click on ballot measure for more detail.

Measure L. Library Improvement Bond -- City of Burbank
If, and only if, the City of Burbank, California secures State funding providing 65% of the cost for a new Central Library, shall the City incur bonded indebtedness (not exceeding $14,000,000, obtained at the lowest possible interest rates) to improve literacy for children and adults by providing the remaining 35% of the Central Library cost, and by financing a renovated and expanded Northwest Branch Library-- with all expenditures subject to review by a Citizen's Oversight Committee?

Measure M. Mail Ballot Elections -- City of Burbank (Advisory Vote Only)
The City of Burbank currently allows special elections to be conducted by mail ballots.  Shall the City enact an ordinance also allowing primary nominating elections and general municipal elections to be conducted by mail ballots?

Suggest a link related to Measures in general.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.

Los Angeles Home Page || Statewide Links || About Smart Voter || Feedback
Created: April 10, 2003 16:55 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © League of Women Voters of California Education Fund   http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor opposes candidates for public office or political parties.