(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Grace F. Napolitano
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
Alex A. Burrola
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: United States Representative, 38th District
- Phone: 562-462-1132; Addr: PO Box 408, Norwalk, CA 90650; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Member, California Republican Party State Central Commitee
- Member, Los Angeles County Republican Party Central Committee
- B.A., Whittier College (1999), History and Political Science
Alan J. "Al" Cuperus
- National Security
- Economic Stimulus
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Data Processor
- Graduate-Hudsonville (MI) Unity Christian High School
- Employed by Exacta Messenger & Attorrney Service
- Registered Process Server
- Reduce the size of government to its Constitutional limits
- Work towards the repeal of the 16th Amendment
- End the unconstitutional, federally funded "War on Drugs"
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 38. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.