(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Congressman's District Director
- BA - Honors, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- Board member Pi Sigma Alpha, national political honors organization and Board member Golden Key National Honors Society
- Executive Director of the California College Republicans
- Elected to Board of Directors of the Clovis District Chamber of Commerce, Trustee, Clovis Chamber of Commerce Political Action Committee
- Republican State Central Committee Member since 1989, Republican Party State Executive Committee member since 1991
- Armenian National Committee (ANC) Central California Oustanding Leadership Award
Richard Martinez, Jr.
- Public Safety
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator
- 1989-1992 U.S. Army 1st Infantry Division Europe- 1990 Soldier of the Year. Association of the United States Army- Lifetime Member.
- 1995 A.A. History-Fresno CC, 1998 B.A. History- C.S.U. Fresno.
- 1999-2000 Educator Thomas Jefferson M.S.(Madera). CVAL West Wrestling Champions.
- 2000 Fresno County Alcohol and Drug Advisory Board-Appointed by Supervisor Deran Koligian. Fresno County Substance Abuse Media Campaign.
- 2000-2002 U.S. and A.P. European History Instructor-Parlier HS. McDonald's Academic Decathlon Awardee in 2002 , Fresno County record 97% increase.
- Advisor-Senior Class, History Club, MECHA Club, CSF and School Site Council. Highest SAT-9 scores - 2001 and 2002. Overall SAT-9 record holder.
- Public Safety/Security
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Independent Insurance Agent
- Phone: 559-645-5512; Addr: 36768 Blanca Avenue, Madera, CA 93638
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
News and Analysis
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Assembly District 29. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
The Fresno Bee
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.