(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
- Occupation: City Councilmember
Michael L. Hainline
- Occupation: Public Interest Advocate
John B. Steffen
- Occupation: Peace Officer
Dennis Hugh "WatchDog" (Wolf) Conn, Pres.
- Occupation: Retired Biologist
- Occupation: Traffic/Community Consultant
- Computer Doctor Dennis @ CCR-Co. 1987 Traffic, Resorts, Computers, Health, Jail & University Systems to Better America with Plans & Programs 101+Shows
- Computer Consumers Reports Founder 90 to Stop Political Corruption & Talk only about the "Good Americans" Code of Ethics Guaranteed in Writting each 1
- Founder of City of Santa Clarita 12-15-1987, Largest City ever formed in Calif, 6 Largest City in California, needs proper Community Consultant & $now
- Business Inv., Degree @ SFV & Investment Trained. All levels of Government need to know where the Revenues come From & how to Lower Taxes, not raise..
- AIT Military Police Guarded President Secret Clearance 6Years "WestPoint Nominee" Won all possible Awards, USA... Teacher of Army Troops Advance Train
- Founder TV Series "In & Within America" 107 Shows like Calif Gold, Hugh Howser, Out & About by Roger Martin BHTV, Pres. Public Access Organization, ++
David J. Albee
- Fund America Now Plans & Programs, Pay down 6-T DEBT = 101K each American, I Guarantee it! Sue illegal HIT PIECES; Each Election in Writing I PROMISE
- Run from Police = 1Mo. JAIL for each MILE Educational Programs Generate Revenues =Lower Taxes Guaranteed & in WRITING NOW! Article # 16 Developed!
- TOT Creates Revenues that Lowers Taxes, STOP Political Coruption by "Code of Ethics" I sued 1988-02 Liars. We kept TAXES the same &
- Occupation: Vice-President Client Services
- Chair of the Mayor's Committee for the Employment of Individuals with Disabilities.
- On the Board of Directors for the SCV School & Business Alliance
- 20 years of service to the Boy Scouts of America
- Seminary Teacher
- Little League & Swiming Coach
- Vietnam Vet USAF
- Controlled growth and setting in place an infrastructure that will accomadate the community's needs, traffic flow and open space.
- Increase the cities particpation in jiont venturing projects, with schools, youth and senoir organizations.
- Tougher crack down on gangs/drugs and violence in our city.
- Occupation: Santa Clarita Councilman/Teacher
Duane R. Harte
- Occupation: Businessowner/Environmental Analyst
Jan J. Bilson
- Occupation: Parks/Recreation Commissioner
- Occupation: Property Caretaker
- Shop Steward
- Executive Board Member Film Industry Local 174
- Union Trustee for 5 years
- Union Vice-President for 1 1/2 years
- Union President for 4 1/2 years
- Community Activist
- To be responsive to citizen concerns
- To create and implement solutions for existing community problems
- To work collaboratively with City Staff, residents, and other interested parties to effectuate positive change within the community.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Santa Clarita
- Candidate Statements, Polling Place Info, & Precinct Map