League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
April 9, 2002 Election
Member of the City Council; City of Malibu Voter Information
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Robert Roy Van de Hoek
- Occupation: Malibu Businessperson/Mom
- Realtor for 12 years, Businessperson for 25 years
- B.S. in Education, University of Missouri, 1976
- Board Director, Malibu Villas Homeowners Association
- 1993 Citizen of the Year, Dolphin Recipient
- Twice elected, President, Malibu Assciation of Realtors
- Past President, Malibu Woman's Club
- TO OPPOSE the Coastal Commission Local Coastal Plan by any and all means
- TO SECURE sports fields for Malibu's children
- TO PERSUADE State Parks to let us keep the existing sports fields
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Malibu
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 17:03 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.