League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
April 9, 2002 Election
Member, City Council; City of Lancaster Voter Information
(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Order is random and changes daily.
Henry W. Hearns
Percy "Steve" "Steve" Malicott
- Occupation: Businessman/Retired USAF
- President/CEO Antelope Valley Chambers of Commerce
Andrew Banks, JR
- Increased Commerce
- Improved public safety
- Improved road condidtions
- Occupation: Correctional Peace Officer
- Co Chair Public Sftey Committee Lancaster
- Chairman Job Action Committee CCPOA
- Enhance more programs for the youth in the local schools from K-12
- Enhance public saftey in the city for Seniors children, and crime victims.
- work with lical school along with State school to enhance education from a state level, to bring up the education level.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of Lancaster
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 17:03 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.