League of Women Voters of California
Santa Clara County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
United States Representative; District 16; Libertarian Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (432/432)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Dennis Michael Umphress
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Database Administrator
- AS degree in Machine Tech. from SJCC
- Volunteer Literacy tutor, Partners in Reading, San Jose Public Library
- US Navy veteran
- Born and raised in San Jose
- Regular blood and blood platelet donor
- Honda Insight owner, Gas/Electric Hybrid car
- Cut Federal income tax
- Enable California's Medical Marijuana law
- Protect Social Security
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
U.S. House of Representatives
Campaign Finance Data
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for District 16. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.