League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
March 5, 2002 Election
State Senator; District 24; Democratic Party Voter Information
Results as of Apr 10 12:24pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (361/361)|
(Vote for 1)
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter)
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: California State Senator, 24th District
- Phone: 323-225-4999; Addr: PO Box 32398, Los Angeles, CA 90032
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse the page to find the link for Senate District 24. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
- League of Women Voters' Candidate Forum
- March 3 (Sun), 3-5pm; West Covina City Council Chambers,
1444 W. Garvey Ave. South; info: Mary Johnson, 626 332 6124
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- See the candidates and issues from previous elections: 11/3/98, 6/2/98
Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| Election Links
|| About Smart Voter
Created: April 19, 2002 16:50 PDT
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.