League of Women Voters of California
Santa Barbara County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Director; Carpinteria-Summerland Fire Protection District Voter Information
4 Year Term.
Results as of Nov 16 11:16am, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting (28/28)|
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Attorney at Law
- Partner, Griffith and Thornburgh LLP since 1979
- Counsel for Carpinteria Unified School District
- Summerland resident since 1986
- Former School Board member, Montecito Union School District
- Assistant County Counsel,Ventura 1972-1976
- Santa Barbara Foundation, Board of Trustees 1988-1998
- Highest quality fire and emergency service
- Planning to meet agency needs
- Financial stability
Tyson Willson, Jr.
- Occupation: Administrator
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:30
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.