(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Councilmember Marty Blum
- Occupation: Councilmember/Teacher/Attorney
- City Councilmember 1996-present
- City Planning Commissioner 1990-1995
- President, Santa Barbara Teachers Association 1999-2001
- Past President League of Women Voters of Santa Barbara
- Founding Board of Womens Political Committee
- Soroptimist Woman of the Year, 1997
Gilbert "Gil" Garcia
- Balanced, Long-Term Planning
- Environmental Protection
- Public Safety
Bruce A. Rittenhouse
- Occupation: Councilmember/Architect
Elinor G.A. "Elly" Langer
- Occupation: Businessman/Community Organizer
- Occupation: Community Volunteer
- Santa Barbara City Councilmember 1991-99
- City Planning Commissioner 1985-91
- Co-Chair Measure B "Clean Creeks"
William Brian Jennings
- Enhancing housing opportunities for local residents
- Solving neighborhood issues
- Restoring our quality of life
- Occupation: Independent Fraud Investigator
- Extensive academic and trade technical schools. John Hancock College and Weber State University. Newbedford Vocational and Lewiston Auburn Trade Tech.
- Retired at "50" as a result of job related injuries from a moderatly successful career as an independant entrepenuer involving every thing from retail
- stores,income property,as well as ten years as a Stone Master,in the Palm Springs area.Leaving behind a legacy of work such as the (Then) Gene Autry
- Hotel, and Sun Productions Studio. For the last twenty years I have pursued the roll of political activist. Representing Individual victims of
- unfair treatment by large coporations as well as uncaring actions of Leadership Governments.Unable to affect change here,I decided to run for Mayor
- and recreate a Servant Government.Eliminating unfair treatment of is Citizens and Tax Payers.
- To recreate a Constitutionally correct Servant Government,by first running as a Servant Government Mayoral Candidate.
- You do not fix the Living Wage Problems that face the community by paying more tax dollars to Government Workers.You lower the living Wage by lowering
- the cost of housing.You lower the cost of housing,by lowering the property tax,to every one!Then require landlords to reflect that in rent reduction!
- Occupation: Freelance Writer
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|