League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
March 6, 2001 Election
Council Member; City of South Pasadena Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Order is random and changes daily.
- Occupation: Commissioner/Entrepreneur
- 13-year South Pasadena resident
- Commissioner, Public Safety Commmission
- Caltech Ph.D. in Computation and Neural Systems
- B.S. in Engineering from Harvey Mudd College
- Co-Founder, Golden Age Technologies
- Married to Karl Ruiter
David A. Whitman
- Fight 710 freeway extension / Reduce traffic congestion
- Establish formal lines of communication between City and School Board
- Strong support for Public Safety and Quality of Life
- Occupation: Western Regional Sales Representative
- Eagle Scout
- Sierra Club Member
Michael A. Cacciotti
- Attract new businesses
- Repair and upgrade basic municipal infrastructure
- Reduce traffic congestion
- Occupation: South Pasadena City Council: Mayor and Councilmember
- Blue Line Construction Authority: Chairman and Director
- UCLA: Master of Business Administration ('87)
- SPHS ('77) Stanford University:BA ('81)
- No 710 - implementation of the low build alternative
- Long range plan to address our deteriorating streets, water system and sewer system
- Revitalization and restoration of downtown business district
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- City of South Pasadena Municipal Election Link
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: March 13, 2001 15:57
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.