(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Edward H.J. Wilson
- Occupation: Director of a non-profit agency for youth with diabetes
- Master's in Public Administration, C.S.U. Long Beach, May 2001
- B.A. in Recreation, C.S.U. Long Beach, December 1996
- Employment: City of Signal Hill, 1997-2000; Fort Irwin U.S. Army MWR, 1996-1997; Camp Conrad-Chinnock, 1989-2001; City of Long Beach, 1996.
- Volunteer Instructor, American Red Cross
- Graduate, Signal Hill Citizen's Police Academy
- Involvement with City-wide programs and events
- Using monies from other government agencies for City projects and programs.
- Attracting and retaining businesses that meet the needs of residents.
- Finding alternative funding for a new library and expanded police services.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Municipal Election Website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Wednesday, February 7, 2001
- 7:00pm, Willow Ridge Condominiums Recreation Room, 2500 E. Willow Street. Sponsor: Concerned Citizens of Signal Hill (CCSH)
- Thursday, February 15, 2001
- 7:00pm, City of Signal Hill Council Chambers, 2175 Cherry Avenue. Sponsor: Signal Hill Chamber of Commerce