League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
March 6, 2001 Election
Council Member; City of La Verne Voter Information
4 Year Term.
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Order is random and changes daily.
Steven Frank Johnson
- Occupation: Insurance Broker
- Financial Services Agent
- BA Business Administration-University of La Verne
- Board Member - La Verne Church of the Brethren
- Board Member - La Verne Rotary
Michael A. "Mike" Sanchez
- I will be available and approachable with an open mind to all concerns.
- I will encourage quality businesses to locate to LaVerne .
- I will maintain top notch public safety services.
- Occupation: Corporate Officer & Manager
- Senior Mgr of an Investment Mgmt Firm
- 15 Years as a Licensed Investment Professional
- Perserve La Verne's Small Town Atmosphere
- Bring New Leadership, Energy, & Perspective to the City Council
- Expand the City Tax Revenue Base through Business Development
- Occupation: Teacher
- La Verne Resident Since 1989
- A Volunteer In Children's Ministry At The Church I Attend Since 1999
- A Candidate For Change
- La Verne's Future Counts With Me
- I Want To Make This Great Community A Safer Place For All
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: March 13, 2001 15:57
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.