(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Order is random and changes daily.
Joseph R. Rocha
Jesse Martinez Carlos
- Occupation: Union Representative
- Defense Representative, Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs
- Staff Member, Congresswoman Hilda L. Solis (then State Senator)
- Field Representative/Caseworker, Congressman Marty Martinez
- Board Member, Canyon View Home Owners Association
- Finance Committee Member, Bonita Unfied School District
- Student Trustee & Student Senator, Citrus Community College
- I am committed to additionally seeking out job creation and economic opportunites
- I am committed to strengthening our partnerships with our schools
- I am committed to expanding our family oriented facilities and activities
- Occupation: Councilmember/Newspaper Publisher
- Editor/Publisher, Azusa Gazette
- Adjunct Professor of Computer Science, APU
- Bachelors from Stanford, Masters from Texas & APU
- Veteran (USMC Fighter Pilot), Member of American Legion Post 180
- 16 years elected local government service
- Seasoned business and government leader
- Continued high public safety
- Continued low cost and reliable utilities
- Continued dignity and proper process in council operations
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Municipal Election Website