This information is provided by the candidate
Birth date: April 11, 1944
Community of residence: Antelope, Sacramento County
Years lived in the community: Nine
- Libertarian Party,
Sacramento County Central Committee Member
- Cato Institute,
- Cato University,
home study course completed in 1999
- Lousiana Tech University,
Civil Engineering, B.S. in 1971
2000: Candidate, U.S. Representative, CA Congressional District 3.
1998: Candidate, U.S. Representative, CA Congressional District 5.
1997, July 12:
1994, May 1:
- Submitted letter to California Regional Water Quality Control Board regarding its Control
Program to Reduce Selenium Discharges from the Grassland Watershed to the San Joaquin River,
Agenda Item No. 4, Meeting of 19 June 1997. Reprinted November 12, 1998 with the following
- Too Much Leviathan Caused Kesterson Tragedy - Not Selenium
- Federal government deception regarding the authorized purpose of a federal water project
facility named Kesterson Reservoir remains the basis for continuing political tragedy - communist
reallocation of property. State government reliance on this federal hoax extends the scope of this
political tragedy by enforcement of bogus water quality regulations.
1979: Professional Engineer - Civil, Nevada
- First day of federal civil service retirement. Total federal service included 21 years as a civil
engineer in the Bureau of Reclamation, U.S. Department of the Interior, and 2 years active duty in
the U.S. Navy.
1972: Graduate Assistant, Louisiana Tech University
1970: First year of G.I. Bill education assistance.
- Engineer-In-Training, Louisiana
- B.S., Civil Engineering, Louisiana Tech University
1968: Honorable Discharge, U.S. Navy.
- Total corporate employment included 2 years as a gas plant technician and 3 years as an
engineering assistant for Chevron Oil Company, The California Company Division in Louisiana
1960: High School graduation, Omaha Public Schools
- Total military service included 4 years as an Electronics Technician-Radar on the Naval
Reserves, 1 year as a seaman assigned to the USS Saratoga, and 1 year as a cadet in Aviation