San Mateo, Santa Clara County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
IT TAKES ONE ACCIDENT TO CLOG THE ROADS RESULTING IN TRAFFIC DELAYS COSTING BILLION OF DOLLARS.
- Our hard working citizens remain mired in traffic gridlocks.
- What we do and how we live directly depend on how healthy our economy is and what taxes we pay.
- I believe there should be a balance between production and environment.
- We must remain strong to sustain our way of life.
WE MUST SIMPLIFY IRS TAX CODE.
- Would help Bay Area Planners craft a coordinated plan to relieve traffic congestions.
- Favor expansion of ferry service.
- Favor Mass Rapid Transit systems and extension of BART all around the San Francisco Bay Area connecting surrounding counties.
- Favor connecting San Francisco, Oakland and San Jose airorts by helicopter service.
- Favor BART Tube extension connecting three major Bay Area airports.
- Favor telecommuting.
- Develop alternate fuels.
IT IS IMPORTANT TO BREATHE UNPOLLUTED AIR, DRINK CLEAN WATER AND EAT NUTRITIOUS FOOD.
- Eliminate marriage and death penalty tax.
- Favor cutting tax rate.
- Simplify IRS tax code.
- Favor $1 increase in minimum wage.
- Favor free trade.
A STRONGER, PROUDER & BETTER AMERICA IS GOOD FOR US AND THE WORLD.
- Favor no offshore drilling.
- Cut greenhouse gases and air pollution.
- Build more parks.
- Save America's forests
- Protect bio-diversity on and private lands
- Stop using MTBE
Please click on "Issues" in the menu on my web site http://www.Qforcongress.com for more information.
- Raise military salaries.
- We must remain strong to protect and preserve our constitution.
- We must work hard to make sure that this country remains Stronger, Prouder and Better for us and our children.
|| Feedback to Candidate
|| This Contest
November 2000 Home (Ballot Lookup)
|| About Smart Voter
Created from information supplied by the candidate: October 28, 2000 11:45
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.