(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Councilmember/Educator/Minister
- Degrees from State University of New York in Albany (Masters in Ethnic Studies) and Oakwood College (Bachelors in Theology, Sociology & History)
- Graduate studies at Loma Linda University and attended seminary at Andrews University
- Member, Riverside County Work Force Development Board
- Member, Riverside County Community Action Commission
- Board Member, United Way of the Desert
- Founding Member, Inland Empire Lenders Community Development Corporation
- Preserving Social Security
- Affordable & Accessible Healthcare
- Expanding Educational Opportunities
- Party: Reform
- Occupation: Entrepreneur/Business Owner
- AA & BA (Addiction Sci/Psychology/Sociology)
- MA (Psychology/Human Ecology)
- Doctoral Studies/Health Care Profession 27 yrs
- 1984 L.A.Olympic Games Boycott (Mediator)
- 1992 U.S. Presidential Candidate
- 1996 Perot's Short List for U.S. Vice President
- Education - Social Security - Medicare/Prescrpt Drugs - Health Care -
- Campaign Finance Reform - National Debt - Trade Deficit - Sm Busn -
- Vet's Affairs - Immigration - Child Care - Tax Structure - Town Hall Meets
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Computer Consultant
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 44. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings