(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of Congress
- Phone: 909-784-1811; Addr: PO Box 1414, Riverside, CA 92502; Email: email@example.com
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Businessman
- B.A. Degree/ Cal. State Fullerton/ Speech Communications
- A.A. Degree/ Long Beach Community College/ Broadcasting
- Past Vice-Chair/ Riverside County Libertarian Party
- Past Treasurer/ Riverside County Libertarian Party
- State Assembly Candidate/ 1992 and 1996
- Army Veteran/ Infantryman/ Vietnam Duty
- End the failed War on Drugs thereby eliminating the worst drug-related problems.
- Eliminate the Federal Department of Education and restore local control.
- Eliminate the IRS and federal income tax / Look for less intrusive and expensive alternatives.
- Party: Natural Law
- Occupation: Civil Engineer
- 10-Year California Resident
- Proven Education Programs
- Fair Treatment of Health Care Issues
- Planned Development to Maintain Quality of Life
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Secretary of State
Campaign Finance Data
Center for Responsive Politics
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 43. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
News and Analysis
- About the incumbent
- Washington and local contact info (including websites), personal info, committees, ratings
North County Times
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.