(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: State Senator
- Phone: 562-997-0794; Addr: PO Box 496, Long Beach, CA 90801; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: City Councilmember & Businesswoman, Lyon & Associates
- Mayor and Councilwoman of Rancho Palos Verdes
- Governor's Appointee to Los Angeles Regional Water Quality Board
- Chairman, Peninsula Law Enforcement Committee
- Governor's Appointee to State Board of Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors as the Consumer Representative
- Past Director, Palos Verdes Peninsula Transit Authority
- Corporate Chairman for 1999 America's Walk for Diabetes, South Bay area
- Insure each and every child who graduates from a California school can read, write and speak English
- Remove drugs and troublemakers from the classroom
- Keep our drinking water safe and clean
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for District 27. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
News and Analysis
- League of Women Voters Candidate Forum
- October 18, 7-9pm, Downey Community Sr. Center, 7810 E. Quill Dr / Info 310/604-1583
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.