(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Phone: 213-833-2900; Addr: 617 South Olive #710, Los Angeles, CA 90014; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: University Student
- Member, Los Angeles Republican Central Committee
- Secretary, USC College Republicans
- Public Relations Intern, BCBG Max Azria
- Purblic Relations Specialist, Alpha Gamma Omega Fraternity
- Member, Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- Member, Amerian Advertising Federation
- Pro-Business -- As owner of a small business, I am a strong supporter of the private enterprise system & the L.A. business community.
- Pro-life -- I am a Christian.
- Education -- I believe in strengthening public education by offering stipends and bonuses to attract non-emergency credentialed teachers to LAUSD.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 46. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.