League of Women Voters of California
Ventura County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the State Assembly; District 37 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 1:02pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (337/337)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Member of the State Assembly
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Educator/Rancher
- First woman to serve on the Ventura County Farm Bureau
- Former Chapter President of California Women for Agriculture
- Ventura County's Coalition Against Household Violence, Co-Founder and past Executive Director
- A Quality Education for Every Ventura Child
- A Cure for Our Ailing Health Care System
- A Clean, Healthy Environment
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Business Management Consultant
- Business Broker: bring buyers and sellers of business together.
- Real Estate Broker: sell commercial and residential real estate.
- Avacado Rancher: raise healthy chemical-free crops.
- Reform of the public school system.
- Sensible gun control laws that handle the problem of illegal guns and protect law-abiding gun owners.
- Shift taxation over from taxing productioon to taxing consumption.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 37. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:40
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.