(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Lynne C. Leach
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Assemblywoman/Small Businesswoman
- Founder and President of Applied Business Communications
- Blue Cross of Illinois Hospital Service Supervisor
- Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce Member, President 1985-86
- Walnut Creek Professional and Business Professional Women's Club Member, President 1982-83
- Mt. Diablo Region YMCA Advisory Board
- Mt. Diablo Boy Scouts Advisory Board
- To continue working hard to return our schools to their premier status by finally providing equalization funding to the 11 low-wealth school districts
- Rebuild our long neglected infrastructure by addressing the needs of our most highly congested highways.
- Keeping my commitment to lowering taxes and less governement by returning the decisions and dollars to the local level.
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: Education Law Attorney
- Previous deputy district Attorney for Contra Costa County and deputy attorney general in the State Attorney General's Office
- Six published decisions, Court of Appeals
- Involvement in D.A.R.E and the Contra Costa Substance Advisory Board
- Married, wife Diane and son Carter
- Resident of Walnut Creek
- To raise California's public schools above the national average.
- To protect the public from the proliferation of gun violence.
- To implement regional transportation solutions.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 15. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
KQED/FM 88.5 Forum
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.