(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Assemblymember/Businessman
- Sacramento County Board of Supervisors, 1993-1998
- Sacramento Municipal Utility District Board, 1988-1992
- Effective/Efficient Use of Taxpayer Dollars
- Support for education/education reform including expanded local control
- Support a renewed focus on California's infrastructure needs
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Computer Technician
- Birth: June 4, 1954 in Sacramento, CA
- Education: Luther Burbank HS, Sacramento (1969-71); Marist College Seminary (1974-77)
- Military: US Navy (radar technician: 1979-85); honorable discharge
- Employment: MTS, Inc. Corporate Database (1985-present)
- Chairman, Libertarian Party of Sacramento County Central Committee (1996-present)
- Married: Wife, Val; Daughter, Devin (born 1992); 2 adult stepchildren; 1 grandchild
- Ending the insane "War on Drugs" to restore your 4th Amendment rights, reduce crime dramatically and protect our children from gangs.
- Protection of your private property, private solutions for pollution, and enforcement of your 2nd Amendment rights.
- Legislature reform: Return to part-time session, "sunset" provisions for all laws, Proportional Representation.
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
League of Women Voters
Metro Cable 14 Forums
- On all candidates
- Browse the page to find list of candidates for Assembly District 5. Then find Biographies, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT, Special Interest Groups, Voting Records where available.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Link to Rebroadcast schedule of Metro Cable 14 Candidate and Local Measures Forums