League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Member of the City Council; City of Palmdale; Unexpired Term Ending 11/06/01 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 28 3:32pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 51/ 51)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
James A. Root
Richard Jesse Loa
- Occupation: Educator/Businessman
- Occupation: Attorney and Businessman
- Attorney, County of Los Angeles
- California Real Estate Broker
Alan L. Lee
- Public Safety - We must guarantee the safety of our citizens.
- Propserity - All areas of Palmdale must prosper together
- Medical Care - We must see that a hospital is built in Palmdale Now
Matthew M. "Matt" Van Dyk
- Occupation: Community Liaison Officer
- Occupation: College Student
- High School Graduate
- AYSO Player
- High School 4-year Football Player
- Palmdale Citizens
- Job Opportunities
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
Antelope Valley Press
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 9, 2001 02:37
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.